Dienstag, 13. März 2012

Dreamy night





I took a look on the new region yesterday and was positively surprised. The first Area, Thinglad, looks like a darker, more autumnal version of Lorien. I`m currently working on a fitting outfit for my lore-master who ventures into this land. I also continued on the epic questline, met this beautiful dream area and couldn`t resist to take some screens







The last pic shows this outfit in daylight, but i will make a second post to show it in its full beauty because it is her mostly worn outfit ^^




Head: fancy plumed hat; rose dye (LotRO Store)

Back: Cloak of the windsinger; rose dye (LotRO Store)
Chest: Robe of Viisaus; rose dye (Quest reward from Volume I, book 13, also as cosmetic in the store)
Hands: Isengard Prisoner gloves, rose dye (Quest reward from Volume 3, book 4)
Feet: Elegant silk shoes; rose dye (Quest reward from Dunland, shares appearance with Threadbare Shoes of the Dunland Healer and Clanweave Shoes)

2 Kommentare: